As custom builders, we provide end-to-end service from concept to completion. Throughout this process, you will have an experienced Building Manager who will provide guidance, advice and regular updates on the progress. As per below, we have a clear consultation, design and building process which ensures all factors have been considered prior to the commencement of any work.
- Initial consultation: the initial consultation is an opportunity to discuss your vision, ideas and individual requirements, including timeframes and budget expectations.
- Site meeting: this meeting will enable us to get a better understanding of your block of land, its orientation, slope, dimensions, and if there are any trees to be considered.
- Your ideas put to paper: during the design stage, your ideas will be put to paper in a collaborative process led by our architect.
- Plans: during this stage, the plans will be finalised along with the elevations and façade.
- Planning approval: we will work with you and Council to organise planning, building and full development approval.
- Selections: at this stage of the process, all final selections will be made.
- The build: your Building Manager will keep in contact with you throughout the building process with regular progress reports.
- Handover: once the building process is complete, there will be a final inspection followed by the handover of keys.
- Our ongoing commitment: we are committed to ensuring our relationship continues well beyond the building process. A three-month free maintenance period will apply, and we will always be available answer any questions, or assist with any concerns you may have.